My Own Private Darkroom

Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's alive....ALIVE!

So...I've decided to branch off and start babbling about something else...specifically, my favorite subject - movies and moviemaking.

Yeah, like we need another one of those blogs.

At this point, it will probably be me mouthing off about every new film or DVD I watch. I may talk about other things...like my brushes with the industry - and the usual detritus that comes with independent film and Hollywood movies.

I don't think I'm really adding much to the conversation, but I hope this serves as a revolving document of preferences and movie memories. Some good, some bad.

GH

----------------------------------
Latest Film in Theater: The Express
Latest DVD: Mystery Men
----------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home